Macho Storage in Carrollton is located near the intersection of Beltline Road and Josey Lane. From Beltline, head north on Vantage Drive to arrive at 1615 Vantage Drive, Carrollton, TX 75006. Macho Storage Carrollton is convenient to Trinity Mills, Interstate 35 East, Beltline Road and Josey Lane. Carrollton, Lewisville, Farmers Branch and Addison are the primary cities of service.
- Staffed by an experienced, hard-working manager who lives and works on site.
- Office hours are from 9am-6pm Monday through Friday, and 9am-3pm on Saturday.
- Gate hours for this and all Macho Storage locations are from 6am-10pm, every day of the year. Our gates are automatically unlocked at 6am and locked at 10pm, a practice which helps managers to keep an eye on activities on the property.
- Computer controlled access gates which assist in monitoring traffic into and from the site.
- Digitally recorded video cameras positioned throughout the site in order to assist our managers in monitoring activity on the facility.
- A large variety of storage unit sizes, allowing customers to get the size they need and avoid over-paying for space.
- More than fifty high-pressure-sodium, energy efficient light fixtures are located throughout the facility to allow for early morning or evening access. These lights were professionally installed in order to illuminate every driveway completely, and every nook & cranny of the property. Drive by at night - Macho Storage glows like a football field at game time.
- Easy access to and from the property, with wide drives and located on a secondary road, so the entry is away from the heavy traffic this area is known for.
- Each new storage unit rental will receive a disk lock, courtesy of Macho Storage, to secure their storage unit. The customer keeps the key, and keeps the lock upon move-out.
- On-line Bill-Pay is offered at this and all Macho Storage locations.
- Periodic specials are offered at all Macho Storage locations - simply ask the managers what specials are currently being offered and see if there is anything you can take advantage of!
- New customers may qualify for a free truck rental with move-in, which allow customers to avoid multiple trips when moving valuables into the self-storage facility. There are some restrictions on this special, so please ask the managers if you qualify.
- All Macho Storage Self Storage locations are proud members of the Texas Self-Storage Association.
FINDING Macho Storage: If you’re familiar with the area near the intersection of Josey Lane and Beltline Rd. in Carrollton, you’ll likely find Macho Storage in Carrollton quite easily and there is no need to read further. Our Carrollton storage facility has been serving residents, businesses and students of northern Dallas County and southern Denton County since the late 1980’s, so it’s quite possible you’ve driven by.
Our Carrollton storage facility is located at 1615 Vantage Drive, Carrollton, TX 75006, approximately a quarter-mile north of the Beltline Rd. & Vantage Dr. intersection.
Vantage Drive, which is a fairly low-traffic street, intersects Beltline Rd. between Josey Lane (a half-mile east of the intersection of Josey Ln. and Beltline Rd.) and Kelly Blvd. (approximately a quarter-mile west of the intersection of Kelly Blvd. and Beltline Rd.)
We are almost exactly two-miles from the intersection of I-35E and Beltline Rd, drive east on Beltline, cross Josey Ln, and look for Vantage Dr. on your left (north). Turn left (north) on Vantage and look for the Macho Storage sign.
Our location is less than 2 miles from the Keller Springs & Josey Ln intersection.
Macho Storage in Carrollton is convenient to homeowners and apartment residents in Addison, TX, Farmers Branch, TX and Carrollton, TX.
The facility is located on the west side of Vantage Dr. and is easily visible as you drive down the street. It’s hard to miss our newly painted bright orange storage unit doors. The orange and white sign, lighted at night, should also be easily seen.
If you’re located in or around Farmers Branch, TX, Carrollton, TX, Addison, TX or any of the surrounding northwest Dallas County area, you’ll probably find our location convenient and our Carrollton storage prices some of the lowest in the area!